Proving there is no age limit to becoming a digital nomad, Michael and Brent have been travelling the world as a gay digital nomad couple since 2017.
As active members of the LGBTQ+ community, Michael and Brent speak candidly about their experiences to date. Our conversation covers:
- The privilege of being being able to have this lifestyle.
- The realities of travelling the world as a gay couple.
- The opportunity we have to educate ourselves and others.
- The ups and downs of Airbnb living.
- Being conscious of your carbon footprint.
- Making friends around the world.
- Planning your travel
- The perils of fire (yes, you read that right!)
Join us for one of our most interesting and educational conversations to date, and if you want to find out more about this trailblazing couple, check out: